# 50/500 Level 42 Discography Hardback Edition
Paul and Julia Waller have very kindly donated a copy of the discography to be auctioned off, with all the proceeds going to Beaulieu Respite.
Mark King will happily write a personal message to the lucky winning bidder.
Going for £355.00
- Ending Date - 16th Dec 2017 23:42:00
- Shipping - £10.00
- Location - UK
- Chris Doney bid £355.00 on 2017-12-15 19:37:05
- Alan Harrington bid £310.00 on 2017-12-13 19:18:48
- Rob Poole bid £305.00 on 2017-12-13 12:27:11
- Alan Harrington bid £290.00 on 2017-12-13 12:26:27 [auto]
- Rob Poole bid £285.00 on 2017-12-13 12:26:27
- Alan Harrington bid £275.00 on 2017-12-13 05:04:01 [auto]
- Ronald Prado bid £270.00 on 2017-12-13 05:04:01
- Alan Harrington bid £265.00 on 2017-12-13 05:03:24 [auto]
- Ronald Prado bid £260.00 on 2017-12-13 05:03:24
- Alan Harrington bid £255.00 on 2017-12-12 00:01:19
- Rob Poole bid £250.00 on 2017-12-11 23:59:48 [auto]
- Alan Harrington bid £250.00 on 2017-12-11 23:59:48
- Rob Poole bid £222.00 on 2017-12-11 23:57:22 [auto]
- Alan Harrington bid £220.00 on 2017-12-11 23:57:22
- Rob Poole bid £212.00 on 2017-12-11 23:55:23 [auto]
- Alan Harrington bid £210.00 on 2017-12-11 23:55:23
- Rob Poole bid £202.00 on 2017-12-05 17:37:52
- Chris Doney bid £200.00 on 2017-12-05 17:37:15 [auto]
- Rob Poole bid £200.00 on 2017-12-05 17:37:15
- Chris Doney bid £152.00 on 2017-12-05 14:07:01
- Rob Poole bid £119.00 on 2017-12-05 09:01:37 [auto]
- Riger Arntzenius bid £117.00 on 2017-12-05 09:01:37
- Rob Poole bid £113.00 on 2017-12-04 21:18:21
- Paul James bid £104.00 on 2017-12-04 09:53:52
- Staci Posey Eskeets bid £102.00 on 2017-12-03 17:33:17
- GREGG KEATTCH bid £100.00 on 2017-12-03 09:29:37 [auto]
- Tim Hearn bid £98.00 on 2017-12-03 09:29:37
- GREGG KEATTCH bid £92.00 on 2017-12-03 09:28:42 [auto]
- Tim Hearn bid £90.00 on 2017-12-03 09:28:42
- GREGG KEATTCH bid £87.00 on 2017-12-03 09:27:17
- Boukje moed bid £82.00 on 2017-12-03 01:12:02
- Frederick Race bid £80.00 on 2017-12-02 17:49:05 [auto]
- Frederick Race bid £80.00 on 2017-12-02 17:49:05
- Frederick Race bid £77.00 on 2017-12-02 17:48:05
- Tim Hearn bid £72.00 on 2017-12-02 16:39:49
- Disco Dave bid £70.00 on 2017-12-02 16:38:27 [auto]
- Tim Hearn bid £70.00 on 2017-12-02 16:38:27
- Disco Dave bid £67.00 on 2017-12-02 16:36:14 [auto]
- Tim Hearn bid £65.00 on 2017-12-02 16:36:14
- Disco Dave bid £62.00 on 2017-12-02 15:35:42
- Lewis bid £60.00 on 2017-12-02 15:34:19 [auto]
- Disco Dave bid £60.00 on 2017-12-02 15:34:19
- Lewis bid £52.00 on 2017-12-02 12:52:04
- Martin Broughton bid £50.00 on 2017-12-02 12:51:20 [auto]
- Lewis Hughes bid £50.00 on 2017-12-02 12:51:20
- Martin Broughton bid £43.00 on 2017-12-02 12:41:12
- Robert ten Voorde bid £26.00 on 2017-12-02 12:30:41
- Martin Broughton bid £5.00 on 2017-12-02 12:10:26
Payment must be made using the following method
|PayPal||Auction winner will get a PayPal payment link via email.|
Hit makers Level 42 will embark on a 19-date Eternity Tour of the UK in October 2018 following last year’s sell-out shows in the UK and Europe. The dates will also feature special guests The Blow Monkeys.
Mark King, front man and bassist, said:
“We can’t wait to get on the road again in the UK in 2018, it’s always such a hoot, and our fans are always a joy to play to. The band is ever evolving, and reinvention, both musically and in the way we present ourselves, has become something of a tradition for Level. The Eternity Tour will be a chance for us to showcase this once again, and we’ll be playing all our best material as well as some new tracks, and maybe a few deeper cuts too. We are also very happy to welcome The Blow Monkeys as special guests for the tour, how cool is that!”
AEG Presents presale starts at 9am on Thurs 26 October aegpresents.co.uk
Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Fri 27 October at aegpresents.co.uk
Level 42 VIP Ticket Experiences also available via eventtravel.com
We are pleased to announce a softcover edition of ‘Level 42 – The Worldwide Visual Discography’, the unique new book from Level 42 collector, Paul Waller, officially authorised by Mark King. Hardcover copies sold out in just 3 days so we have decided to do a softcover run for fans who missed out.
The book covers the worldwide discography from 1980-2017 in incredible detail and features never seen before photographs. Presented in gloss-laminated 300gsm softcover, with 150gsm silk inset. Its 272 pages feature over 1,200 photographs and detailed release notes. Fans are describing it as a thing of beauty!
Priced at £25+P&P and released on 17th November 2017, it can be pre-ordered now at www.level42book.com
Keyboard legend Mike Lindup reminisces on how Roland’s D-50 synthesizer helped shape some of Level 42’s best-known tracks. Back in 1987, as their fame reached epidemic proportions, the band were spending most of their time on the road, playing arenas all over the world – both as headliners and opening for the likes of Madonna and Tina Turner. Needing to work on new material, Mike put together a studio that he could use on the road, which just happened to include a new and rather interesting Roland synth called the D-50…
Gizmodrome are Stewart Copeland, Mark King, Adrian Belew and Vittorio Cosma.
Their self-titled debut album is out on September 15, 2017.
A unique new book from Level 42 collector, Paul Waller, officially authorised by Mark King. The first of its kind. Covers the worldwide discography from 1980-2017 in incredible detail. Presented in soft touch matt hardcover, with 170gsm silk inset. 272 pages featuring over 1,200 photographs and detailed release notes. A beautiful looking book and unparalleled guide to Level 42’s global catalogue.
Limited to just 500 copies worldwide.
£40+P&P. Released 20th October 2017.